Thursday, August 23, 2007

inside of my heart....

. . .is an army of angels. . . the lyrics of the song "all i need" by barbie almalbis rings through my mind. its a nice song. its simplicity and uncomplicated lyrics combined with its mellow tune gives me a certain mood to just appreciate everything nice around me. last night ariane and i were talking on the phone, listening to different songs from the not-too-distant past (which made me sad because our hardisk malfunctioned and we lost every file we had, from pictures to music... memories....tsktsk). It was a nice experience since nowadays it is hard to find music which makes you want to lie down and just appreciate every detail surrounding our fast-paced lifestyle. Our theology professor once told us that "Life is full of shit." I do believe in this, but i also believe that there is always a good side to it. We can never say something is bad if nothing is good. The negative always coexists with the positive. We just have to find the time to appreciate the small details of our life that makes us happy. Life is short. We should always make the most of it whenever we have the chance.

They say it takes a minute
to find a special person
an hour to appreciate them
a day to love them
but an entire life
to forget them

To everyone that helped me become who i am now, thank you... :)

No comments: